Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7

I'm Newbie, Sir !

Place : On the desert
Time : 12.00 p.m
Date : N/A

Starts with...
me, Q ( current ) stand on the ground and accompanied by hot Sun located on my head and suddenly... Sgt. Q ( year of 2040 ), good-looking, tough is enough and taller than me in current year, come and stand in front of me with fierce face... He starts ask me...

Q        : Good Afternoon, Sir ! (salute)
Sgt. Q : Hmmm...
Q        : I'm just newbie here, sir !
Sgt. Q : Your full name !!
Q        : Oo... my name is Raja Ah...mad
Sgt. Q : Loud and Clear !!!
Q        : RAJA AHMAD NAQIUDDIN BIN RAJA ABDUL MALIK, sir !!
Sgt. Q : Your age...
Q        : 18 years old clear, sir !
Sgt. Q : Hmmm !! Why  you desire to join this community ??
Q        : I want to express my idea and feeling through this WALL, sir !! I also want to get     
involved officially in this atmosphere too... !!!
Sgt. Q : Haha !! Only  what you great for ??
Q        : Actually, ...
Sgt. Q : Loud and Clear !!
Q        : I'm good at nothing, sir !! Sorry, sir !! I can't answer your question because i am not make up special ability to myself yet and I think this is the best platform for me to start my adventure world, sir !! For now, ...
Sgt. Q : Silent !! I don't want to hear your single silly word anymore !! It's just nonsense !! Mark this phrase... !!
LESS TALKING, ACTING FIRST !!! if you just talking nonsense, but not taking any moves, you are still in your cocoon, staying in your victim personality life...!!! Got my words ??
Q just shocked right away and my body stunned like a stone, stand in no words...

be continued soon ...
 cklap !! (- _-)

No comments:

Post a Comment